My Lovely Followers

Monday 16 April 2012

Cupcake craft challenge #188

** THIS IS MY SECOND POST FOR TODAY **

Please scroll down to see my Stamp with Fun DT card

Good morning dear friends.  There is no card from me for this week at cupcake craft challenge as it’s the turn of Team B to share their gorgeous creations.  However I thought I’d let you know that the lovely Sari has chosen the theme of “in the deep end” so she would like your creations to include some kind of structure; glossy accents, glitter snow, gesso, etc.

We have two sponsors this week – firstly we have Digital Delights who are offering one lucky winner a $5.00 gift certificate to spend in their online store.

Digital Delights logo 

Our second sponsor is Sew Sweet and they are offering one lucky winner a £10.00 gift voucher to spend in their online store.

sew sweer

Team B have created gorgeous cards for your inspiration so please pop over to the challenge blog and check them out.  We really appreciate the lovely comments you leave for us each week. 

Even though I’ve not made a card this week I will still be commenting as normal and I cannot wait to see what you create using Sari’s theme.  Have a fantastic Monday and thanks for stopping by.

My signature

No comments: